Welcome to Meadow Park
Dedicated To The Best Nursing Care
Meadow Park is a full-service inpatient rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility where you will find personalized, compassionate care provided by a staff that is dedicated to restoring our patients to their optimum level of health.
Important Information for Visitors
- Recommended Visiting Hours are 10am-7pm.
- Upon entering the building each visitor MUST check in at a kiosk, complete the COVID-19 questionnaire and undergo temperature screening.
- All visitors must follow the core principles and best practices to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission by: performing hand hygiene upon entering the building and before leaving visitation area, wearing a face covering to cover mouth and nose at all times, and maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet from residents, staff, and other visitors.
- Visitors are required to notify the facility if they experience any COVID-like symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 within 48 hours of the visit.
- Visitors are not permitted to wander throughout the facility and must stay with the resident or in the resident’s room or designated visiting area.
- While there is no limitation on the number of visitors a resident can receive, we respectfully ask that you limit the number of visitors to ensure social distancing rules are followed. If you would like to visit in a larger group, please contact Administration so that appropriate accommodations can be made for you and your loved ones.
- The facility may need to make accommodations for visiting to ensure safety of the roommate when visiting in a multi-resident room.
- While not recommended because of increased risk of contracting COVID-19, residents who are on isolation precautions or quarantine can still receive visitors. Visits will be limited to the resident’s Facility requires all visitors to wear a mask and may require visitors to wear additional personal protective equipment (PPE) to include gown, gloves, mask, and eye protection.
- The facility recommends visitors have a COVID-19 negative test within 72 hours of visit when there are substantial to high levels of community transmission.
- The facility strongly recommends that visitors get a COVID-19 vaccine to protect themselves and our residents.
- Visitors who are unable to adhere to facility’s protocols will not be permitted to visit and will be asked to leave.
- We understand your need to speak face to face with our staff, but to maximize the time with your loved one, and for the safety of everyone, please limit your conversations with the staff to phone calls or scheduled meetings.
- If the visitation is in the resident’s room, please be mindful of the roommate.
- If the resident needs to be cared for while you are visiting, the caretaker will likely ask you to leave the room while providing care. Please wait in the main floor lobby until the resident is done with the needed care.
- For the safety of our facility please always remain in the room.
- Please DO NOT VISIT IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO SOMEBODY WHO IS SUSPECTED TO BE COVID-19 POSITIVE or IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS, NO MATTER HOW MINOR THEY MAY BE.
Meet Our Team
MOSHE DAVIDOWITZ, LNHA
ANDREA TRUJILLO, RN, BSN
Director of Nursing
RPT Dir., Rehabilitation
Director of Admissions
Want to know more?
SCHEDULE A TOUR
Take a virtual tour
In Our Patients' Own Words
Meadow Park is a wonderful facility for anyone needing rehab and/or nursing care. The Physical Therapy Department is excellent, providing both physical and occupational therapy. The nurses, caregivers, transporters, as well as everyone else who works here, are all polite and aware of everyone’s needs. I have been a patient here three times and if needed again, I will only come to Meadow Park for rehabilitation. – Mrs. R, 1/2/18